Thursday 31 March 2016

ZIMBABWE: Woman Beats Husband For Refusing To Have Sex With Her

Zimbabwe magistrate ordered a couple to go for marriage counseling before she rules on the matter of Priviledge Chingwa beating her husband Agreement Magaviri up for failing to perform in the bedroom.

Agreement took Priviledge to court to seek a protection order against her because he was tired of the abuse and did not want to retaliate against her.

"She doesn't respect me, she sometimes beats me in front of our children and neighbours or even relatives. When I'm having conversations with my uncles she comes in and starts belittling me. I applied for a protection order against my wife because I don't want to retaliate but I just want to have peace," he said.

In her defense, Priviledge told the magistrate that she is sex starved and that her husband is not a 'responsible' provider in their household.

"He does not buy food and he does not give me money to use on anything," Priviledge said.

The latest attack was on March, 2, when Agreement refused to sleep with Priviledge.

No comments: