Tuesday 29 March 2016

AeroSvit Reviews

AeroSvit despite all the bad complaints, I can say my experience on this airline as been one of the best in service and quality, It was on flights from Toronto to Kiev and also flights from Lisbon to kiev and in all case it was an excellent service, In fact my last flight I arrived late from another flight which arrived at the time of departure and ran directly to the gate were I was suppose to go to the check in when I arrived at the gate the AeroSvit attendant had already a blank pass just in case I arrived late totally bypassing the check in as my luggage went directly to airplane as I was booked originally with connecting flights. I did not miss my flight despite being late. In my comparison with other airlines I can say service was excellent unlike American airlines which offer poor quality service and often the attendants are rude and do not respond to customer needs. I rate AeroSVit as to be a top quality service airline as it as always provided me excellent service.
*****

AeroSvit is a worst airline I ever bought tickets for. It cancelled my flight from JFK to Borispol. No help of any kind from AeroSvit or from Travelocity was provided to place me on another carrier. I had to buy tickets to another carrier for twice regular rate because I had to fly the next day. I will never again use Travelocity. They send me a positive flight confirmation the day before the canceled flight.
*****

Aerosvit is very bad airline. I always try to avoid Aerosvit. I buy ticket from Aerosvit only if I don't have another choice. Would not recommend to anybody this airline. And Borispol airport is a mess. Customer service,Passport control is horrible. Every time when I go to Ukraine I see group gatherings here and there doing nothing. Look like nobody wants to work.
*****

Worst customer service ever. The Aerosvit representative in Pearson's International Airport (Toronto, Canada) is really rude and impolite. I'll never fly Aerosvit again.
*****

Hello. I didn't received any money back too. And I have got all the chats with them, and they have the calls recorded. Maybe we shall open open something like #Aerosvitmoneyrefund and try to make it trending in facebook, and in all social networks... what do you think? If more people will know about I'm not afraid to say this robbery, we shall have more chances to get money back nabzsoftware.com/types-of-threats/omnibo...
*****

Guest : I hate Aerosvit Airline. I need to get my money back. I 've waited for 2 years to refund my ticket back but there is no any response. Airline owner is very bad. They intend to cheat my money. As me waited for 3 years ,AEROSVIT is now change to UKLAIN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE. It is the new vary bad airline.
*****

I hate Aerosvit Airline. I need to get my money back. I 've waited for 2 years to refund my ticket back but there is no any response. Airline owner is very bad. They intend to cheat my money.
*****

Yooo spoiled pricks , first of all its your fall not travelocity that flight is canceled and you still going to airport , the socond one is yo man how rude was canada representive ? what you talk on phone and you deside his rude , he didn't hit you ? well he should ones in a while good wooping needed . and with food , yooo dude you flight is 9 hours overnite no normal human been is staffing his face at 1 am , you feel hungry go to buffey before you hit a flight A-HOLE . ALL IM SAYING THAT PEOPLE BECOME SPOILED AND THEY WANT EVERYBODY WIPE THEIR A-HOLES JUST BECOUSE THEY BUY TICKET . well guess what ? not gonna happen . I fly few times on luftgansa , british airlines ,Delta all *

No comments: